Thursday, July 12, 2012

Estar Fragil no es la Misma de estar Debil

I am still learning. I am a slow learner. I am learning

that to be fragile does not mean to be weak.

A flower is fragile, but can survive
and offer hope and joy even in war.
It is a harbinger of peace.

I am learning to be true to myself.
To live authentically.
To live honestly, transparently.
In this I find great joy,

contentment,

deep and honest relationships.


Life awaits.
The only thing standing between the present and the future
is myself.
Make it. Do it. Go there.
Take risks - at the very least,
I'll have a story.

Story drives my life;
The pursuit of story
Dwelling in story
Creating story
Imagining story and living in story.
Slowly unfolding
the secret
layers
of story.

I am still learning.
I
slowly
unfold.

1 comment:

  1. this is beyond beautiful Emily! Thank you for writing and sharing.

    ReplyDelete